It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Jouer’s Everyday Must-Haves. I’m a sucker for an ‘edit’ of anything and this click-together system featuring a bronzer, blush, eyeshadow and lipgloss is right up my street. How handy would be to have that in your makeup bag? It flits in and out of stock, so it’s definitely worth showing your interest.
2. Nouveau Chique. My newest favourite beauty read from British born, Paris bred, Annie Elizabeth who currently resides in New York. Man, this girl is cool and her witty copy has me coming back for more on a daily basis. She’s got great taste and adds something new to my shopping list every time I make a visit.
3. The Contour/Powder Duo. Well, well, well, doesn’t this look nice? The BECCA Shadow & Light Bronze/Contour Perfector is a two-in-one powder compact from the dewy complexion Queens that doubles up as a contour and bronzer in one. Anyone given it a go yet? What d’ya think?
4. Burning Candles Again. When the evenings get darker earlier I like nothing more than to crack out my fluffy blanket and light up a candle. It’s one of the best parts of autumn rolling around. There are a few that have been cracked out, but the Jo Malone Lavender and Lovage is one of my favourites; a freshness that reminds me of summer with a herby note that welcomes autumn with open arms.
5. Holiday Beauty. So I’m back in the big smoke after a week away and things are feeling summery back in my makeup bag again. The Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturiser is seriously delicious (ok, ok – I’m a bit rusty) and for every evening while I was away the Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet for Green Eyes came out to play.