It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty from the past seven days (with the odd bit of style thrown in for good measure). Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Cheating on my Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil. Yep I am and I’m loving it. Shhhh – don’t tell. Slowly but surely I think that the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown is making my brows happier than ever. The spoolie rocks – and we all know that is a very important part of the equation – but the nib just makes filling in the sparse spots so darn effortless. It’s like falling in love all over again.
2. Sparkle the Lisa Eldridge way. I can’t believe that it’s taken me this long to touch on this sparkler of a Lisa Eldridge video. Pulling off a triple dose of shimmer on the face, eyes and lips is no easy task but Lisa makes it look easy peasy and more importantly, über chic. Time to pick up the glitter gloss gals.
3. The most beautiful palette CHANEL have ever made. As if I haven’t mentioned it enough times already, CHANEL’s newest limited edition addition to their autumn line is bloomin’ beautiful. Between this and the Lorac Pro Palette, my lids have been sorted for the past few weeks, but there’s just something about the top left shade that I can’t get enough of – Bronzey/taupey/pink/gold perfection.
4. BeautyMinded. What a great site. I stumbled across this recently on Twitter and have been addicted ever since. The clean photography alone is enough to draw you in, but the clear layout and well written copy will keep you browsing for hours. Shopping lists at the ready as Katia is quite the enabler.
5. Could & Other Stories be my new Whistles? If you spotted my recent clothing additions then you would know that I lost my shizz (in a good way) in & Other Stories recently. High quality garments, with a high street-ish price tag and a neutral colour palette, I was feeling it. Only time will tell if it overtakes my beloved Whistles. Though their new drop of winter coats may win me back…