It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty, fashion and everything in between from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. My Current YouTube Beauty Crushes. I thought I’d share the love and let you on a few of my YouTube beauty favourites that I’ve been enjoying recently. If you aren’t subscribed to Genuine Glow, Lily Melrose, Makeup By Alli and Makeup TIA then get on it.
2. Rimmel’s New Lip Offering. There’s been a tonne of new lip stuff from Rimmel hitting the shelves recently. I think my favourite has to be the new shades in the Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liners, which are what have tickled my fancy the most. Particularly the colour Under My Spell. It’s a deep, rich burgundy and the texture is creamy enough that I’ve been drawing it all over my lips and leaving it there.
3. Back to My Autumn Scent. Since we moved I’ve been using Stella McCartney’s Stella EDP, day in day out. It’s a fab scent, but I fancied a change so pulled out Escentric Molecule’s Molecule 01 from the drawers and for autumn I really think it’s the perfect scent. Unisex, woody, but not too heady. Mmmmm-mmmmm.
4. My Two Colour Lipstick Wardrobe. In my current daily grabs bag there are only two lip colours (aside the aforementioned of course). Charlotte Tilbury’s Matte Revolution Lipstick in Sexy Sienna which is a great peachy nude that leans a little coral and NARS’s Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned which is a berry wine colour. It makes picking what lipstick I wear each morning very simple indeed.
5. The Nourish Duo. I’ve been giving a go a fair amount of drugstore skincare items at the mo, but I just can’t seem to shake the Kate Somerville Nourish Hydrating Mist and Daily Moisturiser. It’s just the perfect blend that leaves my skin nourished without feeling too heavy or greasy. The spray is light and gives a nice amount of slip and the moisturiser is a gel texture which feels so darn refreshing when I work it in. It basically does exactly what it says on the tin. Expect to see them in this month’s favourites.