It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty, fashion and everything in between from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. L’Oreal Infallible Nail Polishes. These are fab. There’s a ‘New-in at the Drugstore’ video coming tomorrow that will give you the real low-down on them but all you need to know that when it comes to polishes these tick all the right boxes. Long-lasting, opaque in just one coat and the accompanying top coat dries in almost Seche Vite time. I like.
2. Making my own mix. There’s been quite a lot of travelling happening in recent weeks and when it comes to picking out a foundation for each trip I’ve been a little stumped as there are just too many I like at the moment. Instead I put a pump of each into one pot and settled for the dewy, medium coverage, actually rather nice formula it created. Get your mix on.
3. Ciate’s Mini Mani Manor. With December looking like I’ll be opening a little door to reveal a new miniature bottle of nail polish every morning for the third year in a row it looks like the Ciaté advent calendar is becoming a bit of a tradition. The appearance of this in my life was also made my Mark pronouncing the name ‘Chi-até’, which sounds like some karate-esque activity.
4. Snuggling with scarfs. I’m having a real scarf moment. The weather is cold and with my inability to buy a jacket that’s super, super warm – I’m wrapping up with scarfs that also double up as blankets. Expect a little run through of my favourites coming to these parts soon.
5. Fashercise’s latest drop that makes super comfy knickers. Every Second Counts has finally arrived on my all-time favourite workout gear website and after picking up their Catch Me Shorts last week I can tell you that they are oh-so comfortable. Running, yoga – whatever – I never thought that workouts required their own underwear wardrobe, but let me tell you… they do.