It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty, fashion and everything in between from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Tom Ford’s Spice is Seriously Good Stuff. Part of their Holiday 2014 Colour Collection, the Cream Eye Colour Shade in Spice is one of two new additions to the line and I’ve fallen in love with this warm-bronze eye wash that’s dosed up with a golden metallic finish. I’ll pop up a review/swatch-a-thon post next week so you can see it in action.
2. The Beauty Look Book’s Holiday Beauty Round-Up. If you want amazingly shot makeup-full pictures and detailed copy then say hello to this blog. Sabrina’s posts always have me clicking and scrolling through, but this edit of her favourite festive shimmers was just all kinds of heart-eyed emoji goodness.
3. This Works Sleep Plus+ Pillow Spray. I didn’t think This Works could improve on their original formula, but this new pumped-up version is certainly doing the trick. I came in from brushing my teeth the other night to find Mark already in the land of nod with this in his hand. It does what it says on the tin.
4. A New Drugstore Drop. The aisles are alive with the appearance of new makeup and it’s all very exciting. This time of year always sees an influx of new items to the highstreet shelves and I swept ’em all up into my basket and have been shovelling them on my face for the past few week’s all for tomorrow’s ‘New-In At the Drugstore’ video. It’s time to dig out those Advantage Cards.
5. My First 10K Race *soils pants a little*. On a more personal note, this weekend marks my first ever 10K race that I plan to run with Mark, my Dad, Sister and her Fiancé, with my Mum acting as a one-man water station halfway round. A family affair that I’m actually really looking forward to. Trainers and lip balm packed – priorities you know – I’ll give you a debrief sometime next week…