It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty, fashion and everything in between from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Jo Malone Cardamom & Moroccan Rose Candle. I’ve been enjoyed a slightly different home scent recently instead of my usual figs and green notes. Say hello to Jo Malone’s latest launch that Mark insists smells of citrus but I can assure you it’s most definitely got a whiff of rose. It’s almost like a unisex rose that doesn’t smell too girly and just gives off a fresh throw. And that packaging? Love.
2. The Perfect Hair Day? I think it exists and it’s all down to this aptly named product. I picked up Living Proof’s Perfect Hair Day as part of my NYC Sephora haul and out of all the hair bits I bought, this is hands down my favourite. It’s a five-action cream that oomphs up volume and shine amongst another three things and I find it takes down the puffiness of freshly washed hair and leaves it looking smooth but not too polished if you know what I mean? Good work Jen and co.
3. My New Wrist Bling. So I’ve joined the fitness band crew after much deliberation. There are so many to choose from and in the end I went with the one that to me looks the chicest *eye rolls* I know – priorities, right? I ended up with the Misfit Shine and so far, so good. It tracks all sorts from steps to calories burnt and sleep. I’ll pop back with a review in a few weeks if you’re interested?
4. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in A-Go-Go. This is fast climbing the charts to be one of my favourite lip colours of all time. There’s something about the orange in it that’s surprisingly wearable, but eye-catching and it makes me feel a little bit bad-ass whenever I wear it. And the formula? The applicator? The lasting power? It doesn’t get much better than this when it comes to bold lips.
5. Book Haulin’. After my Healthy-ish Eating video I was inspired to perform a wee book haul and there’s now two new additions to my bookshelf. The Honestly Healthy Cleanse by Natasha Corrett and Nourish by Amber Rose & Co – both of which I highly recommend. Especially the Honestly Healthy Cleanse because it’s seriously packed with recipes. I now want to spend my whole weekend cooking.