It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty, fashion and everything in between from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. A few of you recommended this after my plea in a previous post a few weeks back for a balm to rectify my awfully dry lips and I just need to say a huge ‘THANK YOU’ again, because this stuff has truly worked wonders and I can now wear my matte lipsticks again without feeling like my pout is slowly turning into a prune.
2. My Love for Women’s Health. I have something to admit. At this current moment in time I’ve been reaching for Women’s Health before I do Allure. What’s happening to me? But seriously if you’ve never picked up W.H before then I highly recommend a read. There’s still a decent wedge of beauty in there, but along with workout routines, recipes and much more it’s what I’m planning on keeping me entertained on my flight home today.
3. The Return of the Shadow Stick. I’d forgotten just how convenient shadows sticks really are. Concentrated cream colours that are ready to draw on in whatever method you fancy. Be it an all-over the lid job or a smokey lash line thang; all with very minimal tools or techniques. A post of my favourites is on its way.
4. NARS Do Eyes. As of Thursday a flurry of new eye releases from NARS landed on counter. Palettes, eyeshadow sticks, multiples – the lot. Of course the palettes caught my eye – don’t they always? A cool and a warm six-pan offering and I have to say the warm one is getting me rather excited. But don’t the new Velvet Shadow Sticks look nice too? And doesn’t this all tie up nicely with the above?
5. The New Nails Inc Packaging. Isn’t it so chic looking? A squared-off bottle with a chunky metal lid, I wouldn’t usually be so praising of a rebrand that also includes a price hike (I think of about £3), but actually you get almost 50% more product in the newly designed version (14ml instead of 10ml). I now own Porchester Square three times over – the original, the gel and the new one. It had to be done.