It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty, fashion and everything in between from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Temptalia’s Peek at the NARS Holiday 2014 Collection. Yes I now, NARS again – but how good does this look? Once again NARS are serving up Lip Pencil realness with their Digital World release (one of my faves, Cruella, is in there) and check out that Virtual Domination Palette featuring four blushes and of course – Laguna. Christmas list gold.
2. If You Buy One Lip Balm This Month. Then make it the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry. A plum coloured tint for your lips that smells good enough to eat. A bit hard to find round these parts, but there’s always good ol’ Sephora to ship it over if you get desperate.
3. My Current Read. Top of my bedside table book stash is Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes. I’ve had this on Amazon pre-order for months so was very happy when it finally landed on my doorstep. If you want warm, witty and wise beauty advice then here it is. It’ll make you want to shop, put on a shedload of makeup and then organise it all. Save it for a Sunday.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘n’ Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil in Barbarella Brown. I’ve finally completed my Tilbury liner collection with the colour I’ve been meaning to pick up all along – Barbarella Brown. A deep cocoa that is everything I want in an eyeliner and more. I’ve been layering it onto my outer corners to beef up my lash line, giving it a lil’ smudge and leaving things there.
5. My Unstoppable Urge. I cannot stop wanting to buy/adding to my basket/actually buying workout gear. I think it’s down to my self-imposed clothing shopping ban that I put into place after I completed my wardrobe clear out and I’ve since defected my attentions from Whistles to Fashercise. I seriously cannot get enough of this website (it’s above Netflix in my ‘top sites’ section of Safari and that’s saying a lot) and my wishlist for there is now so big it even includes pants.