It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Marc Jacobs Beauty in the UK? Apparently so! Word on the street is that the line has made its debut appearance on these shores at their Mount Street store, which I will definitely be hitting up next time I’m round those parts. I’ll keep you in the loop on that one.
2. CHANEL Perfection Lumiére Velvet. The bloggershere is alive with the sound of CHANEL foundation raves and rightly so. Their latest formula is really rather lovely and is the one that oily skinned gals have been waiting for. It’s matte but not overly so and the lasting-power is there. Expect a detailed review on here v.soon.
3. A Steady Skincare Routine. After a few months of being a bit of a floozy with things skincare-wise I’ve decided, after one bulbous spot too many, that’s it’s time to stick to what I know, repurchase old favourites and get steady. Here’s a sneak peek of how it’s currently shaping up, but if you want a more detailed nose around then your wish is my command.
4. Jen’s Milkmaid Braids. Up-dos have been out of the question since I lopped off my locks late last year, but I’ve found one that I can do. Sorta. My milkmaid braids may not be the longest, but I like how they turn out. I’ve attempted to take pictures but so far have only got pictures of the ceiling or floor – backwards selfies ain’t easy yo.
5. The Supplement Test. I am pants when it comes to taking supplements, but this time I’m really going to try after being pushed by some good ol’ motherly advice. I picked up the Functionalab Beauty Dose Supplements (mainly down to the cute bottle), which are pretty hefty and make me gag twice a day, but I’ll keep you updated on this one.