It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty, fashion and everything in between from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Juice for your epidermis. There is no way to put into words just how much the MV Organics Rose Plus Oil rocks. To be honest, my skincare routine in general at the moment is really getting the job done – minus the odd hormonal blemish sighting – but my skin is seriously drinking up this oil AM and PM. Bonus points for the fact that it’s an oil that sits well under make-up, leaving things looking fresh not full-on greasy.
2. #FitGirlCode. Right now, I’m beyond obsessed with this website. I’d been looking for ages for a fitness site that uploads content daily based around clothing, routines and recipes and this is exactly what I wanted to find. Having discovered this website just before Founder, Aranka, launched her workout line, Jogha, I now have more than a few items on my shopping list.
3. The palette with everything in. It’s very rare that I come across those palettes that do cheeks, eyes and lips in one and then really love and would happily don every single colour contained in there. Well this Collector’s Palette from YSL, bucks that trend containing a blush, four eyeshadows and two lip colours that work well together – day or night – and even the packaging is all kinds of swoony.
4. Concealer, brows, mascara – go. This past week has been a busy one and it’s been a bit of a miracle if I’ve been able to wash my hair, let alone apply makeup. So most days have looked like this – Clarins Instant Concealer in 01, Burberry Effortless Eyebrow Definer in Sepia and Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara – run out the door. It’s a classic combination that looks like that whole ‘I’m not wearing makeup’ thing, while making you look more awake.
5. Getting my travelling stash down. I feel like I’m finally there when it comes to packing beauty bits for travel. So often I took ridiculous amounts, didn’t end up using half of it and ended up with a sore arms from lugging it all around in the process. Well I’ve streamlined and stored that information for next time – post coming soon…